The Fuso fighter continues to grow in favour with Australian truck drivers and fleet managers due to its honesty, reliability and versatility. The combination of powerful performance, high driver comfort levels and lower maintenance costs continue to make the Fuso Fighter a very popular truck. Fighters offer a wide range of choice when it comes to engine, transmission, suspension and wheelbase, meaning the Fighter can be tailored to work better for your business.
The Fighter is available in 3 model variations: the FK, FM and FN. The Fighter offers advanced safety features and reduced maintenance costs, making the Fighter the perfect choice for medium- duty truck tasks. The Fuso Fighter is designed to be tough and hardworking externally but still has all the interior comforts such as a digital colour display, electric windows and air conditioning.
Features of the Fighter include:
- Class leading 30,000km service intervals help to reduce maintenance costs.
- 3 year map upgrades standard with their SAT/NAV multimedia unit including Bluetooth capability's that will support up to three reverse cameras
- Transom window in passenger door to provide improved visibility to the curb.
- ISRI air suspended driver's seat makes for a comfortable drive
- Allison automatic transmissions on key to make driving easier.
- Drivers side airbag for improved safety
- Clean engine with SDR to meet Euro 5 emission levels. No DPF means system can run cooler which increases service intervals and removes the need to perform a DPF burn off.
- ABS brakes with anti-slip regulation provides confident stopping in all conditions
- Hill start assit on manual transmission models reduces the chance of roll back when taking off on hills
- All the driver convenience and comforts you would expect to find in a modern truck such as keyless locking, air conditioning, heating, electric windows and cruise control.