The Fuso Heavy Duty range offers a choice of models to suit the most intra-state, metro and regional applications whilst providing drivers and fleet operators with the latest technology ensuring the highest levels of reliability and performance.
The Fuso Heavy Duty features:
- 40,000km service intervals to help reduce maintenance costs
- 3 year map upgrades standard with their SAT/NAV multimedia unit including Bluetooth capability's that will support up to three reverse cameras.
- Air suspended cab coupled with an ISRI air suspended driver's seat to ensure a comfortable drive
- Transom window in passenger door provides improved visibility to the curb.
- Drivers side airbag for improved safety
- Powerful 12 litre, in line 6 cylinder engine produces up to 455Hp and 2200Nm of torque depending on model chosen.
- ABS brakes with anti-slip regulation provides confident stopping in all conditions.
- Hill start assist on manual transmission models reduces the chance of roll back when accelerating on hills.
- All the driver convenience and comforts you would expect to find in a modern truck such as keyless locking, air conditioning, heating, electric windows and cruise control.
- FS 8 x 4 models are proven in Australia and have enjoyed a local customer following for over 20 years.
- Choice of 12 speed AMT or Allison automatic transmissions.